When you decide to join Stampin’ Up you purchase what we call the Starter Kit for $99.
Did you know that when you buy the starter kit, and join Stampin Up, you get an extra 20% off EVERY product you purchase. If you’re an avid crafter like I am, this is seriously….a really good deal!
How does it work? Well, when you join my team of Stampin’ Up Stampers, you pay $99 and get to pick out $125 worth of product! Anything you want!
Still not sure you’re ready for this? Well, let me tell you there is no catch here. You can simply purchase your starter kit and walk away – with no further commitment. Seriously…there is no Gotcha here. It’s that simple.
However, if you want to stay on as a discount shopper (after your initial 3 months are up) you will need to meet the quarterly purchase minimum of $300. I say discount shopper because that really is what it is. You don’t have to sell or go to meetings or do anything outside your comfort zone. Simply take advantage of the 20% discount on everything you purchase.
If it turns out that you did not spend enough in your 3 month period, then you simply go back to being a regular customer. There is never a commitment to have to sell.
Here’s a list of everything you will get when you join Stampin’ Up through this Starter Kit promotion.
- Choose $125 worth of product and pay only $99 (+ tax).
- One free Paper Pumpkin Kit (typically from the prior month)
- 20% discount off all products purchased
- Early and exclusive access to new products
- Full access to me ( your demonstrator) whenever you need help or inspiration.
- Monthly stamp sessions (if you want – these are optional)